As a non-profit organization we aim to do one service project a year that benefit women and children, however throughout the year we participate in many other service activities that give back to our community and teach our children how to be good and kind citizens.
Past Service Projects Include:
- Raised money for Cookies for Kid’s Cancer
- Senior Living/ Veteran’s Home- Trick-or-Treating, Valentine’s Delivery/Party, Mardi Gras Party
- Book Drive
- Random Acts of Kindness Week
- Donated money for San Diego Zoo Kids
- Donated money to the MOMS Club International Mother 2 Mother fund, which helps at-home moms and their families effected by natural disasters.
- Participated in the Climb out of the Darkness Event to raise awareness for Postpartum Depression
- Organized a community safety program with local SDPD
- Canned Food Drive for Homeless Women and Children
We are always looking for ways to give back to our community and would love to hear any new ideas!